Sing and Sign baby signing classes in... East Northants
My Sing and Sign Journey
Hello! My name is Sarah, and I'd love to meet you in a Sing and Sign class.
I attended Sing and Sign classes with my 2 boys (now aged 10 and 6). We absolutely loved it! Both of the boys enjoyed the singing, instrument playing, and of course seeing Jessie Cat. But we also found it really useful as we learned our signs together. Dylan and Ryan were both able to express themselves and let us know what they needed and wanted long before they could talk. It was great to see Dylan recalling all of his signs once his brother started to sign, so that the 2 of them could communicate easily before Ryan could talk.
So, when the opportunity arose for me to become a Sing and Sign teacher, I jumped at the chance! I started teaching in September 2016, and I love it. It's fabulous to see all the little faces so excited when Jessie Cat pops out of the box. And when they find their hands and begin to sign, it's a proud moment for everyone.
So, if you'd like to find out more about baby signing classes and the Sing and Sign approach, there's lots of information on this and the next few pages. Or you can fill in the form below to contact me.
Our Summer 2021 term includes an option to join live classes in venues across the county, or you can learn from home with our award-winning Sing and Sign @ Home programme. Here are some details:
- 10 structured, 30 minute, age appropriate classes to enjoy over a 10 week period starting next Monday (11th). Each week covering a theme and gradually building your signing knowledge
- S&S@Home is not 'live'. Meaning you can stream the class any time of the day, as many times as you like for a whole week
- S&S@Home is something for you to DO with your child - not just a film to watch on screen. Get down on the living room floor and ENJOY quality time, music and fun together!
- You will be supported by my weekly newsletter on the theme and signs of the week, and also be invited to join my live Zoom 'S&S Recaps' where you can ask questions, get advice from me and connect with other parents
- Access will be through the Sing and Sign Website. You can watch on phone, laptop or tablet and cast to your Smart TV
Our term starts Monday 19th April, and bookings will open this weekend!
Babes (0 - 6 months) classes available in Pytchley, Islip and Rushden;
Stage 1 Sing and Sign classes for babies from 6 to 16 months available in Pytchley, Islip and Rushden; and
Stage 2 Sing and Sign classes for babies from 16 months onwards available in Pytchley and Rushden.
Summer 2021 - Sing and Sign venue classes available!
Here's a little taster of our Sing and Sing @ Home programme:
Join Sing and Sign @ Home for our award-winning Stage 1 and Stage 2 classes!
Or choose from one of our venue-based classes across the county!
Our Summer 2021 term begins on Monday 19th April!
FIND YOUR NEAREST CLASS HERE
Babes - for pre-crawling babies, approximately 6 weeks to 6 months
Stage 1 - for babies and toddlers, approximately 6 months to 16 months
Stage 2 - for children approximately 16 months and older
These age ranges mentioned are for guidance only! All children develop at their own rate.
Day Time Stage Location Monday AM Stage 1 & 2 Sing and Sign @ Home
Nurseries that are using the Sing and Sign approach
Sing and Sign offers a fantastic Nursery Affiliation Programme (NAP). Nurseries that have been given training in the Sing and Sign approach are listed below.
Kiddi Caru Wellingborough, 22-24 Farm Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN8 4U
Kiddi Caru Walnut Tree, Fyfield Barrow, Milton Keynes, MK7 7AN
Kiddi Caru Caldecotte, 1A Felsted, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, MK7 8FD
Kiddi Caru Rushden, 77 Park Road, Rushden, NN10 0LH
Lindum Day Nursery, Herne Road, Oundle, PE8 4BS
If you would like your Nursery to take part in the Sing and Sign NAP, or have further training, please contact me on 07585 557664 or e-mail or via my Facebook page.
Or, for further information please see link to the Sing and Sign nursery web page.