Baby signing the fun way! In a live class, or in your own home
Not able to attend a live class? Join us online!
All your baby needs is your attention and your time! So make the most of extra time spent together at home with Sing and Sign's @home programme, it's fun and it's so very easy. See our taster clip of online content below and some little clips of Sing and Sign babies using signs learned in our classes. Your baby has a lot to tell you. You can help your baby communicate before being able to talk!
Your nearest teacher can book you in to an online course of classes.
If you don't have a teacher local to you, or are unable to contact her, you can CLICK HERE to book
What is Sing and Sign @ Home?
- Our award-winning programme in your own home!
- A full term of Sing and Sign to enjoy in your living room.
- 10 weeks of access to filmed session content
- Pre-recorded to watch at any time it suits you 24/7
- New theme each week
- Chose between Babes (if your baby is 0 - 5 months old)
- or Stage 1 (our core curriculum)
- or Stage 2 if your baby is 14months+ and you are already familiar with Stage 1
- Our 10-week courses also include access to our 250+ signing dictionary, interactive Jessie Cat games and award-winning DVDs
Here are some taster clips to give you a flavour of what our @home programme looks like:
Never seen baby signing in action?
See below just a few examples of how happy our little Sing and Sign friends are at being so easily understood.
Our short film below shows you what usually goes on across the three age-appropriate Sing and Sign class types, 'Babes', 'Stage 1' and 'Stage 2'. In a typical term, we have over 200 teachers running over 900 classes in around 180 different areas within the UK! Please check our 'classes near you' page for our location search facility.
If you love the idea of Sing and Sign and enjoy interacting with young children but can't find a class near you, why not check out the information on starting your own class? You'll get a lot of help and support from us and you'll find plenty of families in the area who'll be very keen to come along.