Baby Signing the Fun Way ... at Home!
Looking forward to singing and signing with your baby? Why not become a member of 'Sing and Sign Online' our comprehensive resource to support you as you sign with your baby at home! Unique resources, videos, singing & signing, games and more ... You can even select and print out single or multiple sheets of your baby's own favourite signs to share with family and caregivers.
Over 200 video clips to help improve your signing skills...
Share your baby's favourite signs with friends and family...
Features of Sing and Sign Online membership :
- View over 200 baby-useful signs demonstrated in short video clips
- Create your baby's own bespoke signing resource by selecting and printing out sheets of signs from our 200-word vocabulary
- Have access to our teaching video 'Sing and Sign'. This multi
award-winning children's classic is the gold standard method to learn
baby signing the fun way!
- Play 'peekaboo' with Sing and Sign's favourite friend Jessie Cat, who teaches signs through her simple interactive hiding games
- Your membership is valid for a whole year and you can access the streamed material and print out the signs as often as you like.
- Within the site you can upgrade your membership to access more Sing and Sign material, including our much loved follow on DVD content and play Jessie Cat's next level interactive hiding game with seventeen animal friends!
- Basic membership costs £25 and lasts the whole year with as much access as you like as you learn online.
- If you attend a S&S class, ask your teacher how you can get 40% off Basic membership! She/he can give you a valid code.
When you register as a member of Sing and Sign Online,
you'll instantly be sent an email with an automatically generated
password to allow you to access your membership immediately. If you wish
to alter this password for future visits, you may change it when you
first log on via the Settings Page.
Your baby's own signing resource.
As your baby starts to communicate more and more, you will be keen to share those exciting first signs with family and friends. By following a simple procedure, Sing and Sign Online members can print out a page (or as many pages as you like!) showing the signs your baby enjoys the most. This is invaluable for times when your baby is being looked after by another family member or by a childcare provider. A 'favourite signs' sheet is a great way to involve all the family in your baby's enjoyment of the signs and to keep a record of your baby's' first words' forever!!